DUDES! The weather forecast for Saturday is TOTALLY FREAKING ME OUT!!!!
I’ve checked here and here and here and here and here and here and here and they seem to get worse and worse! What should we do? Do we move it to Sunday? If it doesn’t happen this weekend – it doesn’t happen. Period. It HAS to be this weekend. I don’t know how much cover there is and how close we are to cover. I’M SO UPSET!!!! All of you traveling from out of town – what’s the latest you will need a decision by? Is tomorrow night too late? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
So I’m looking at the permit last night and it says nothing about a raindate, even though I applied for one. (Yeah. Might have been better to check that out earlier. Sue me.) Called the office first thing this morning and they told me they don’t schedule raindates in the summer because it means double booking every event and they’re already booked solid anyway. So the event goes off tomorrow – or not at all – or at some other TBD date.
I’m going to decide this tomorrow morning. If I wake up and I see Noah out there with his Ark, I’ll reconsider. Anthing less than a deluge I’ll be out there. Spinning my little (broken) heart out. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS PROJECT! I appreciate it so much.
If you need me today – I’ll be out buying tarps. If I spend a shitload of money on rain protection, that means it won’t rain right? I’m going to look for stuff that can’t be returned.
AND in the IRONY SUCKS category – my building has no water – hot or cold – for the day. YAY!